MotionPoint, a global website translation company, was in the process of shifting its content marketing to pivot its business to a different clientele. The work needed to be done quickly and precisely to help the small in-house communications team accomplish their enormous new shift in content needs without getting overwhelmed.
Writing By Michele interviewed subject matter experts and collaborated with the Content Marketing Director to reframe existing content as well as craft new content to more precisely appeal to the company’s newly reframed ideal client profiles. Deliverables included ghostwritten thought leadership articles, infographics, landing pages, email campaigns, and social media posts.
With content like the short list of samples below, Writing By Michele made it easier for the in-house content team to handle huge assignments on-time, on-budget, and with confidence in the quality of the work being turned in.
Samples of the work done on this two-year project:
- How to Avoid Making Translation Faux Pas in Your Marketing – article
- Striking the Right Balance – article
- Benefits of the Proxy Approach for Website Translations – article
- Website Translation vs. Localization – article
- Localization and Customization of Global Websites – article
- The Technologist’s Guide to Choosing a Website Translation Solution – landing page
- U.S. Healthcare Organizations Shouldn’t Ignore Spanish Speakers – infographic
- Word Growth and How It Impacts the Customer Experience – infographic
- The Value of Translating Omnichannel Content – infographic
Michele has provided writing and editorial services to my company for two years. During that time, she’s proved to be cordial, adaptable and professional at every turn. More importantly, her talents have made her indispensable in key stages of our content marketing efforts, especially in regard to writing sharp, impactful content under tight deadlines. A terrific writer and editor, Michele has always been a joy to work with. I look forward to continually working with her in the future!
— J.C. Hutchins, Director of Content Marketing